Friday, January 4, 2013

Who am I?


Hi, I'm Little Muffin Baker :)


There's a lot that I could tell you about myself, way too much to fit in one blog post for sure, so for now I'm just going to cut it short. Besides, I don't want this blog to be about my past. I want to talk about anything and everything and a lot about my baking.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Sandwich Cookies
Vanilla cupcakes with
powder sugar frosting

Vanilla cupcakes with
 chocolate frosting


To sum things up about my past: I have been living abroad since I was 3, moving to a different country about every 2 or 3 years. I've lived in Europe, Central America and Africa. It's been pretty crazy, but I've loved every bit of it and I'm thankful for all the experience that I've gained from a life like this. It's great having friends all over the world, but it's always nice to have a place you can go back home to where all my family is. 

A little bit about myself: I'm a crazy, cheerful, positive girl. I'm still figuring things out for myself and getting to know myself better and better everyday. The most important thing for me is that I enjoy life to the fullest and find a little bit of good in everything. I love to be around my friends and family. I love to read because with a good book I can escape from this world for just a little bit. A world with magic is always better ;) I love music, but then again I think pretty much every teenager out there does. 

So to end my post I would just like to remind you to appreciate  every moment of every single day of your life. Live in the moment :)

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." 

No comments:

Post a Comment